The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 3 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
January 2012 - Code b00065 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 137m2) containing garage (68m2), games room / gym (56m2), kitchen, and shower / WC.
January 2012 - Code b00064 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding containing bedroom, living room / kitchen, and bathroom.
January 2012 - Code b00063 (INCIDENTAL):
- "Outbuilding 1 (""Pool House"") (total area 90m2) containing changing room + shower + WC room (21m2), home office (12m2), and pool table / garden room / kitchenette / bar room (54m2).
- Outbuilding 2 (""Pump Room"") (total area 9m2) containing pump room / boiler room / store (9m2).
- Note: The proposed new swimming pool itself would be outside, rather than situated within an outbuilding."
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.