The "GPDO Part 1 (All Classes) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document has been updated to include 2 additional appeal decisions relating to householder permitted development legislation, for which the conclusions are as follows:
August 2012 - Code a00335 (appeal dismissed):
- A flat does not benefit from Part 1 of the GPDO.
- This appeal decision provides an example of where it was concluded that a particular property is a “flat”, rather than a “dwellinghouse”, for the purposes of Part 1 of the GPDO.
July 2012 - Code a00334 (appeal dismissed):
- [Note: To view these conclusions, please log onto the website as a member].
- To view the conclusions, summaries, and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the "GPDO Part 1 (All Classes) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals on the website for no extra cost.
- Any of the above conclusions marked with a "(*)" contradict other appeal decisions. The "Reference Section" within the above document indicates how many appeals have supported and contradicted each particular conclusion.