The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 4 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
November 2012 - Code b00083 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 70m2) containing gym (41m2), garden store (9m2), spa room / changing room + sauna + steam room + jacuzzi (18m2).
November 2012 - Code b00082 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 241m2) containing swimming pool + changing room + plant room + shower room (203m2), and gym / games room (38m2).
November 2012 - Code b00081 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 136m2) containing garage (37m2), gym (38m2), home cinema (23m2), studio / garden room (26m2), workshop (12m2), and shower room.
November 2012 - Code b00080 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 270m2-300m2) containing swimming pool, changing rooms, gym, snooker room, bar, and children’s activity area.
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.