The Part 1 of the GPDO - GENERAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 2 additional appeal decisions relating to householder permitted development legislation (1 "LDC Appeal" and 1 "Enforcement Appeal"), for which the conclusions are as follows:
March 2013 - Code e2013-008 (ground (c) dismisssed):
- A C4 house in multiple occupation (i.e. a “small HMO”) does not benefit from Part 1 of the GPDO. (*)
- A sui generis house in multiple occupation (i.e. a “large HMO”) does not benefit from Part 1 of the GPDO. (*)
February 2013 - Code a00378 (appeal dismissed):
- [Note: To view these conclusions, please log onto the website as a member].
- To view the conclusions, full summaries, and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - GENERAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.
- Any of the above conclusions marked with a "(*)" contradict other appeal decisions. The "Reference Section" within the above document indicates how many appeals have supported and contradicted each particular conclusion.