All of the planning secondary legislation in the Consolidated Legislation and Other Legislation sections of this website have been checked for updates (May 2013), and the following 1 new Statutory Instrument was found:
The Community Infrastructure Levy Regulations 2010:
The following new Statutory Instrument has been added to the CIL Regulations 2010 page:
- [Note: To view this SI, please log onto the website as a member].
The above SI amends the CIL Regulations 2010 as follows:
- Mayoral Development Corporations: With effect from 25/04/2013, various provisions have been inserted into the legislation relating to "Mayoral Development Corporations".
- Neighbourhood Development Orders, Neighbourhood Development Plans, and Parish Councils: With effect from 25/04/2013, various provisions have been inserted into the legislation to confirm that development granted permission by a community right to build order could be liable to CIL, that set out the proportion of CIL that must be passed from the charging authority to the parish council, that set out that surcharges are not to be treated as CIL for the purposes of passing CIL to the parish council, that set out that the charging authority is able to recover funds from the parish council if the latter have misapplied CIL (i.e. by not using it to support the development of their area or by using it for another purpose), and that set out that where there is not a parish council the charging authority will have wider spending powers.
- Neighbourhood Funding Elements: With effect from 25/04/2013, various provisions have been inserted into the legislation to ensure that the neighbourhood funding element of CIL will not impact on the relationship between CIL and section 106 agreements, and to require charging authorities and parish councils to make clear the level of neighbourhood funds received, spent and retained from the most recent year and the level retained from previous years.
For info, at the start of every month a comprehensive set of checks is undertaken for all of the planning secondary legislation on this website, to identify whether any amendment SIs have been published. For reference, these checks correspond to the following planning secondary legislation:
Consolidated Versions of Legislation:
- Advertisements Regulations 2007.
- CIL Regulations 2010.
- DMPO 2015.
- Fees Regulations 2012.
- GPDO 2015.
- LBCA Regulations 1990.
- UCO 1987.
- Appeals/Hearings/Inquiries Regulations/Rules, etc.
- Compensation Regulations 2015.
- EIA Regulations 2011.
- Enforcement Regulations/Rules 2002.
- General Regulations 1992.
- Hazardous Substances Regulations 2015.
- Infrastructure Planning Order/Regulations/Rules, etc.
- Listed Building Regulations 2014.
- Local Planning Regulations 2012.
- Neighbourhood Planning Regulations 2012.
- Section 62A Applications Order/Regulations/Rules 2013.
- Tree Preservation Regulations 2012.