The Part 1 of the GPDO - GENERAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 2 additional appeal decisions relating to householder permitted development legislation (1 "LDC Appeal" and 1 "Enforcement Appeal"), for which the conclusions are as follows:
October 2013 - Code a00413 (appeal allowed):
- The rear wall of an original side projection does form part of “the rear wall”.
- This appeal decision provides an example of where it was concluded that works would be permitted development, without the Inspector referring to the issue that the new windows would have a significantly different shape or size to the existing windows. (*)
October 2013 - Code e2013-028 (ground (c) dismissed):
- [Note: To view these conclusions, please log onto the website as a member].
- To view the conclusions, full summaries, and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - GENERAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.
- Any of the above conclusions marked with a "(*)" contradict other appeal decisions. The "Reference Section" within the above document indicates how many appeals have supported and contradicted each particular conclusion.