The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 4 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
November 2013 - Code b104 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 117m2) containing entertainment/cinema room (60m2), snooker room (45m2), gym (30m2), office (11m2), bar, kitchen (subsequently replaced by tea making and store room), and WC.
November 2013 - Code b105 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 70m2) containing storage rooms (40m2) and play room (30m2).
November 2013 - Code b106 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 168m2) containing games/hobby room (45m2), garage and car port (44m2), store room (22m2), utility room (12m2), and WC (6m2).
November 2013 - Code b107 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding containing music/gym/rest/play room, shower and WC, and storage (dimensions unknown).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.