The "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document has been updated to include 4 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
January 2014 - Code b00114 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (unknown area) containing games room and "overspill" bedroom.
January 2014 - Code b00115 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 99m2) containing gym + changing room + shower room (44m2), garden room (22m2), and study (15m2).
January 2014 - Code b00116 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 318m2) containing swimming pool + sunbathing area + changing room + sauna + WC + plant (218m2), gym (48m2), store room (24m2), and second WC.
January 2014 - Code b00117 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 63m2) containing "habitable/storage and leisure space".
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals on the website for no extra cost.