The Part 3 Class O of the GPDO - Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 1 additional appeal decision relating to office-to-residential conversions, for which the conclusions are as follows:
June 2014 - Code P3CO-009 (appeal allowed):
- This appeal decision was assessed against the issues specified by paragraph O.2 as follows:
- “transport and highways impacts” = no assessment.
- “contamination risks” = no assessment.
- “flooding risks” = no assessment.
- This appeal decision provides an example of where it was concluded that a condition (on a previous planning permission), which restricts the use of the property but doesn’t refer to the GPDO, does not remove permitted development rights under Part 3 of the GPDO. (*)
- To view the conclusions, full summaries, and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 3 Class O of the GPDO - Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.
- Any of the above conclusions marked with a "(*)" contradict other appeal decisions. The "Reference Section" within the above document indicates how many appeals have supported and contradicted each particular conclusion.
- The above document also includes 16 "Potential fallback position" appeals, which are NOT summarised (only listed).