The Part 1 of the GPDO - GENERAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 2 additional appeal decisions relating to householder permitted development legislation (1 "LDC Appeal" and 1 "Enforcement Appeal"), for which the conclusions are as follows:
December 2014 - Code e2014-022 (ground (c) dismissed):
- A flat does not benefit from Part 1 of the GPDO.
- A property that’s in the process of being converted from a house to a different use (i.e. something other than a “dwellinghouse”) does not benefit from Part 1 of the GPDO.
December 2014 - Code a00514 (appeal dismissed):
- [Note: To view these conclusions, please log onto the website as a member].
- To view the conclusions, full summaries, and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - GENERAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.
- Any of the above conclusions marked with a "(*)" contradict other appeal decisions. The "Reference Section" within the above document indicates how many appeals have supported and contradicted each particular conclusion.