The "Part 1 of the GPDO - Larger Rear Extensions - Guide" document on the Planning Jungle website has been updated to incorporate the GPDO 2015 (i.e. SI 2015 No. 596).
- The above document provides a detailed guide (including analysis, appeal decisions, case law, and templates) for the system of larger rear extensions under Part 1 Class A of the GPDO (i.e. from 30/05/2013 to 30/05/2019). The above document was first published on the Planning Jungle website on 19/05/2013, and was previously named the "Part 1 of the GPDO - 2013-2014 Amendments - Guide" document.
- All of the "TEMPLATES" within the above document have been updated (e.g. to refer to the GPDO 2015, etc). As before, a Microsoft Word version of these templates is available via a (separate) link on the above webpage.
- All of the sections within the above document have been updated to show whether they apply to the 30/05/2013 version of the legislation, the 06/04/2014 version of the legislation, and/or the 15/04/2015 version of the legislation. In addition, most of the sections have been subject to other minor updates relating to the GPDO 2015.
- The following new sections (which correspond to the issues covered by this recent post) have been added to the above document:
- ISSUE 2A - Update 1 - Amendment on 15/04/2015 relating to the phrase “adjoining premises”.
- ISSUE 4A - Update 1 - Amendment on 15/04/2015 relating to the 42 day period.
- ISSUE 5A - Update 1 - Amendment on 15/04/2015 relating to the right to submit an appeal.
- ISSUE 6H - Amendment on 15/04/2015 relating to the date by which the development must be completed.
- ISSUE 6I - Amendment on 15/04/2015 relating to article 4 directions.