The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 3 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
July 2015 - Code b00153 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 46m2) containing gym (46m2).
July 2015 - Code b00152 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding 1 (total area 82m2) containing games room (39m2), gym (16m2), home office (16m2), store room (4m2), and WC (7m2).
- Outbuilding 2 (total area 32m2) containing car port (32m2).
July 2015 - Code b00151 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 137m2) containing garage (105m2), workshop (23m2), and WC (7m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.