The "Use Classes Order 1987 - Quick Reference Guide" document on this website has been updated to incorporate the amendments to Part 3 of the GPDO made by SI 2016 No. 332 on 06/04/2016.
- This update incorporates the following amendments to the GPDO:
- Part 3 Class M: This Class has been amended so that it now also allows a change of use (along with building operations) from either a "launderette" or a "launderette"+dwellinghouse to C3.
- Part 3 Class PA: This new Class allows a change of use from B1(c) (light industrial) to C3 (dwellinghouses) during the 6 year period from 01/10/2017 to 30/09/2023.
- The final page of the above document (see the second screenshot below) is a flowchart that illustrates the interactions between the Use Classes, and highlights how complicated these interactions have become.
- The above document is accessible by anyone, including people who are not members of the Planning Jungle website. As such, you are welcome to distribute this document in its original form (i.e. without alterations).
Example Screenshots for the above document: