The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 7 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
July 2016 - Code b00191 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 58m2) containing garage (36m2), gym (17m2), and bathroom (5m2).
July 2016 - Code b00190 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 15m2) containing utility / storage room (13m2), and WC (2m2).
June 2016 - Code b00189 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding 1 (total area 28m2) containing playroom (28m2).
- Outbuilding 2 (total area 28m2) containing store room (28m2).
June 2016 - Code b00188 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 84m2) containing snooker and pool room (65m2), and cinema room (14m2).
June 2016 - Code b00187 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 99m2) containing swimming pool + jacuzzi + sauna + steam room + changing room (with shower and WC).
June 2016 - Code b00186 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 63m2) containing gym (34m2), utility room (13m2), sauna (12m2), and shed (4m2).
- Note: Outbuilding would be situated in the rear garden of two houses, and its facilities would be shared by both houses (albeit that the two houses are occupied jointly by 3 related households).
June 2016 - Code b00185 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 35m2) containing play room / storage room (35m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.