The "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document has been updated to include 6 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
January 2017 - Code b00210 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 55m2) containing store room (55m2).
January 2017 - Code b00209 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding 1 (total area 53m2) marked as "Garden Room 01".
- Outbuilding 2 (total area 60m2) marked as "Garden Room 02".
- Note: The applicant states that "The two rooms proposed are required as an art studio/store and an exercise room/store ..."."
January 2017 - Code b00208 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 152m2) containing swimming pool (82m2), changing room (21m2), and play area (19m2).
December 2016 - Code b00207 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 25m2) containing gym (17m2), store room (6m2), and toilet (2m2).
December 2016 - Code b00206 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 30m2) containing snooker room and storage room.
November 2016 - Code b00205 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 816m2) containing bowling alley (205m2), shooting range (188m2), 22-seat home cinema (155m2), gym (79m2), and squash courts (71m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals on the website for no extra cost.