The following 1 new Statutory Instrument (SI) comes into force on 23/02/2017:
- February 2017: SI 2017 No. 105 - The Infrastructure Planning (Compulsory Acquisition) (Amendment) Regulations 2017 (pdf) (link).
- The above SI 2017 No. 105 is not summarised on the Planning Jungle website.
- The "Explanatory Memorandum" (pdf) (link) to the above SI states the following:
- "This instrument amends the Infrastructure Planning (Compulsory Acquisition) Regulations 2010 (“the 2010 Regulations”) to prescribe new information to be included in a compulsory acquisition notice under section 134 of the Planning Act 2008 (“the 2008 Act”). This is required as a result of the Housing and Planning Act 2016 (Compulsory Purchase) (Corresponding Amendments) Regulations 2017 (S.I. 2017 / 16) (“the Corresponding Amendments Regulations”) which inserted a new paragraph (cza) into section 134(7) of the 2008 Act. New paragraph (cza) provides that a compulsory acquisition notice must contain an additional prescribed statement and form".
Updates to the Planning Jungle website:
- The "Infrastructure Planning Order/Regulations/Rules, etc" page has been updated to list the above SI 2017 No. 105.