The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 5 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
February 2017 - Code b00215 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 216m2) containing swimming pool + steam room + changing room (with shower and WC) + plant room (184m2), gym (27m2), and garden store (5m2).
February 2017 - Code b00214 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 84m2) containing gym / snooker room / store room (78m2), and toilet + lobby (6m2).
January 2017 - Code b00213 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding 1 (total area 679m2) containing "indoor bowling green" (679m2).
- Outbuilding 2 (total area 337m2) containing gym (170m2), and home cinema + film library + cloak / store room (156m2).
January 2017 - Code b00212 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 60m2) "for the appellant’s hobby of car restoration for two or three cars" (60m2).
January 2017 - Code b00211 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 212m2) containing swimming pool + sauna + steam room + jacuzzi + changing room (with bathroom) + plant room (185m2), and sun lounge (18m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.