The following Act was granted Royal Assent on 23/02/2017:
- High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Act 2017 (link).
- The above Act includes a consequential amendment to the following SI:
- EIA Regulations 2011.
- In particular, section 63(3) of the above Act amends regulation 8 of the EIA Regulations 2011 ("Subsequent applications where environmental information previously provided") to insert a reference to "section 20(1) or 50(5)(a) of the High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Act 2017".
- Note: The above Act was granted Royal Assent on 23/02/2017, and section 70(1) of the above Act sets out that "This Act comes into force on the day on which it is passed (subject to subsection (2)".
Updates to the Planning Jungle website:
- The "EIA Regulations 2011 (Consolidated)" document has been updated to incorporate the above High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Act 2017.