The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 5 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
July 2017 - Code b00234 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 57m2) containing gym / dance studio (with wet room) (40m2), and home office (17m2).
July 2017 - Code b00233 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding 1 (total area 60m2) containing swimming pool + changing room (with WC) + shower / steam room (60m2).
- Outbuilding 2 (total area 56m2) containing art gallery (for a collection of ornamental glassware) (56m2).
July 2017 - Code b00232 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 146m2) containing games / meeting / party room (69m2), 2 x offices (35m2), 2 x storage rooms (15m2), and 2 x toilets (15m2).
June 2017 - Code b00231 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 59m2) containing lounge (20m2), gym (12m2), office (12m2), storage room (2m2), and toilet (2m2).
June 2017 - Code b00230 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 105m2) containing games room (with bar) / gym / garden room (89m2), store room (3m2), changing room / shower (3m2), and toilet (3m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.