The "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document has been updated to include 3 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
November 2017 - Code b00251 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 68m2) containing garage area (35m2), games area (19m2), and storage area (7m2).
November 2017 - Code b00250 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 30m2) containing a room that the Inspector states "could be an office, gym, crafts/hobby room or a combination of these", and a shower room (with WC).
November 2017 - Code b00249 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding 1 (total area 113m2) containing "Exercise Room" (113m2).
- Outbuilding 2 (total area 112m2) containing "Reading Room" (112m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals on the website for no extra cost.