The following 1 new Statutory Instrument (SI) came into force on 01/01/2018:
- The above SI includes consequential amendments to the following SI:
- The Infrastructure Planning (Interested Parties and Miscellaneous Prescribed Provisions) Regulations 2015.
- The "Explanatory Note" (link) at the end of the above SI includes the following information:
- "The Regulations impose duties on employers to protect employees and other persons against ionising radiation arising from work with radioactive substances and other sources of ionising radiation. The regulations also impose certain duties on employees.".
- "The Regulations make consequential and other modifications to the enactments specified in Schedule 9".
Updates to the Planning Jungle website:
- The "Infrastructure Planning Order/Regulations/Rules, etc" page has been updated to list the above SI 2017 No. 1075.