The "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document has been updated to include 5 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
March 2018 - Code b00268 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 32m2) containing gym (20m2), utility room (5m2), and shower room (5m2).
March 2018 - Code b00267 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 36m2) containing fitness room, office, shower, and WC.
March 2018 - Code b00266 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 234m2) containing office (46m2), snooker room (46m2), gym (31m2), cinema room (27m2), 3 x store rooms (21m2), and cloakroom (6m2).
February 2018 - Code b00265 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 342m2) containing a garage for classic cars (with associated maintenance area) (147m2), games / recreation room (56m2), gym (24m2), office (22m2), sauna + spa room (17m2), 2 x changing rooms (14m2), and shower (with WC) (4m2).
February 2018 - Code b00264 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 201m2) containing gym (86m2), dance studio (65m2), 2 x changing rooms (22m2), plant room (5m2), and WC (4m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals on the website for no extra cost.