The following Act was granted Royal Assent on 25/05/2018:
- May 2018: Data Protection Act 2018 (link).
- Section 211 and Schedule 19 Part 2 paragraph 371 of the above Act make consequential amendments to the following SI:
- The Neighbourhood Planning (Referendums) Regulations 2012.
- The "Explanatory Note" (link) for the above Act includes the following information:
- "[Schedule 19] repeals the 1998 Act, and makes amendments to other legislation which are necessary to reflect both the repeal of the 1998 Act and the requirements of the GDPR.".
Updates to the Planning Jungle website:
- The "Neighbourhood Planning [OTHER] Regulations 2012" page has been updated to list the above Act.