The following 1 new Statutory Instrument (SI) comes into force on 05/07/2018:
- July 2018: SI 2018 No. 575 - The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Miscellaneous Amendments) (England) Regulations 2018 (pdf) (link).
- Regulation 13 of the above SI 2018 No. 575 makes a consequential amendment to the following SI:
- EIA Regulations 2017.
- The "Explanatory Note" (link) at the end of the above SI includes the following information:
- "Several provisions (listed in regulation 1(2)(a) to (e)) reflect an amendment to Annex 3 to Directive 2008/98/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on waste (OJ No L 312, 22.11.2008, p 3).".
- Note: For the corresponding amendment to the Infrastructure Planning EIA Regulations 2017, please view this subsequent post.
Updates to the Planning Jungle website:
- The "EIA Regulations 2017" page has been updated to list the above SI 2018 No. 575.