[UPDATE: For the subsequent updates to the NPPF relating to this consultation, please view this post.]
The government has published the following response to the consultation titled "National Planning Policy Framework - Consultation proposals" (which ran for 9 1/2 weeks from 05/03/2018 until 10/05/2018):
- July 2018: Government response to the draft revised National Planning Policy Framework consultation (pdf) (link).
- The "Overview" at the start of the above response document includes the following information:
- "This document provides a summary of the consultation responses received, the views of event attendees and views expressed at additional events and meetings. It does not attempt to capture every point made. This document sets out the changes the Government has made in response to points raised in the consultation and where the Government has not made changes, the reasons are explained.".
- "Many of the proposals had been available for consultation previously, for example through the housing White Paper Fixing our broken housing market, and where the consultation on the draft revised Framework raised no new issues, responses to previous consultations should be read. We have also taken into consideration comments on the draft national planning guidance that was published alongside the draft revised Framework. The Government has had regard to its responsibilities under the Equality Act 2010 during the preparation of the Framework.".
- Note: The website for the above consultation (link) also includes the following document:
- "National Planning Policy Framework - Equality Impact Assessment".
Other sources of information: