The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 6 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
August 2018 - Code b00287 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 78m2) containing gym (25m2), games room (25m2), and music room (18m2).
July 2018 - Code b00286 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 28m2) containing playroom / gym + shower room (with WC) (28m2).
July 2018 - Code b00285 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding 1 (total area 112m2) containing swimming pool + changing room + plant room + store (112m2).
- Outbuilding 2 (total area 113m2) containing snooker room + gym (113m2).
July 2018 - Code b00284 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 142m2) containing garage (94m2), and games room (48m2).
July 2018 - Code b00283 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 59m2) containing sauna + steam room + changing room + 2 x shower rooms + WC (59m2).
June 2018 - Code b00282 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 36m2) containing craft workshop (31m2), and toilet (5m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.