The Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 4 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
September 2018 - Code b00293 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 45m2) containing gym / pool table room (31m2), storage room (7m2), and WC (3m2).
September 2018 - Code b00292 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 63m2) containing "garden equipment storage, a garden workshop, home office, plant growing, exercise equipment and billiards".
September 2018 - Code b00291 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 134m2) containing arts & crafts / games room (63m2), gym + changing room (35m2), and office + copier/stationery room (33m2).
August 2018 - Code b00290 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 91m2) containing office/studio (26m2), workshop (20m2), store room (17m2), gym (14m2), and WC (5m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - INCIDENTAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.