The "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document has been updated to include 5 additional appeal decisions relating to the "incidental" requirement of Part 1 Class E, for which the conclusions (short version) are as follows:
February 2020 - Code b00352 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 75m2) containing gym (30m2), hobby room / play room (27m2), storage room (3m2), and shower room (with WC) (3m2).
February 2020 - Code b00351 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding (total area 91m2) containing gym (39m2), sauna (29m2), shower room (3m2), and WC (2m2).
January 2020 - Code b00350 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 36m2) containing play room / gym (27m2), and WC (2m2).
January 2020 - Code b00349 (NOT incidental):
- Outbuilding 1 (total area 216m2) containing "leisure area" (including gym, workout area, and pool).
- Outbuilding 2 (total area 84m2) containing garage.
- Outbuilding 3 (total area 64m2) containing garden room.
January 2020 - Code b00348 (INCIDENTAL):
- Outbuilding (total area 46m2) containing gym / games room (25m2), and garden store (12m2).
- To view the conclusions (full version) and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the "GPDO Part 1 Class E (Incidental Requirement) - LDC Appeal Decisions" document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals on the website for no extra cost.