The following Act was granted Royal Assent on 11/02/2021:
- High Speed Rail (West Midlands - Crewe) Act 2021 (link).
- The above Act includes a consequential amendment to the following SI:
- EIA Regulations 2017.
- In particular, section 55(2) of the above Act amends regulation 9 of the EIA Regulations 2017 ("Subsequent applications where environmental information previously provided") to insert a reference to "section 17(1) or 47(3)(a) of the High Speed Rail (West Midlands - Crewe) Act 2021".
- Note: The above Act was granted Royal Assent on 11/02/2021, and section 64(1) of the above Act sets out that "This Act comes into force on the day on which it is passed".
Updates to the Planning Jungle website:
- The "EIA Regulations 2017 (Consolidated)" document has been updated to incorporate the above High Speed Rail (West Midlands - Crewe) Act 2021.