The Part 1 of the GPDO - GENERAL Appeal Decisions document has been updated to include 2 additional appeal decisions relating to householder permitted development legislation, for which the conclusions are as follows:
March 2022 - Code a01413 (appeal allowed):
- A flat does not benefit from Part 1 of the GPDO.
- For an application under section 191 (existing), if the property was a “dwellinghouse” on the date the works were begun (and substantially completed), but the property is not a “dwellinghouse” by the date the application is determined, then the works should be assessed on the basis that the property is a “dwellinghouse”. (*)
March 2022 - Code a01412 (appeal dismissed):
- [Note: To view this information, please log onto the website with a current membership.]
- To view the conclusions, full summaries, and decision notices for any of the above appeals, please view the Part 1 of the GPDO - GENERAL Appeal Decisions document. As a member of the Planning Jungle website, you can view the decision notices for all of the appeals within the above document for no extra cost.
- Any of the above conclusions marked with a "(*)" contradict other appeal decisions. The "Reference Section" within the above document indicates how many appeals have supported and contradicted each particular conclusion.