The following 1 new Statutory Instrument (SI) comes into force on 01/12/2022:
- December 2022: SI 2022 No. 907 - The Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 (Consequential Amendments to Secondary Legislation) Regulations 2022 (pdf) (link).
- Regulation 2 and Schedule 1 paragraph 27 of the above SI 2022 No. 907 make consequential amendments to the following SI:
- CIL Regulations 2010.
- The "Explanatory Note" (link) at the start of the above SI 2022 No. 907 includes the following information:
- "These Regulations are made under section 255 of the Renting Homes (Wales) Act 2016 (anaw 1) ("the 2016 Act").".
- "The 2016 Act provides for most tenancies and licences of dwellings occupied by individuals as homes in Wales to be occupation contracts. Two types of occupation contract can exist under the 2016 Act: secure contracts (which are periodic contracts) or standard contracts (which are either fixed term or periodic contracts) (see sections 8 to 17 of the 2016 Act). Not all tenancies and licences of dwellings will be occupation contracts (see Schedule 2 to the 2016 Act). The 2016 Act also makes provision as to the terms of occupation contracts.".
- "These Regulations make consequential amendments to secondary legislation to reflect the new provisions in the 2016 Act.".
Updates to the Planning Jungle website:
- The "CIL Regulations 2010 (Consolidated)" document has been updated to incorporate the above SI 2022 No. 907.