The following 1 new Statutory Instrument (SI) came into force on 01/02/2023:
- February 2023: SI 2023 No. 98 - The Health and Social Care Information Centre (Transfer of Functions, Abolition and Transitional Provisions) Regulations 2023 (pdf) (link).
- The above SI 2023 No. 98 includes a consequential amendment to the following SI:
- GPDO 2015.
- In particular, regulation 2(1) and the Schedule Part 2 paragraph 50 of the above SI 2023 No. 98 deletes a reference to "the Health and Social Care Information Centre" within Schedule 2 Part 12A of the GPDO 2015.
- The "Explanatory Note" (link) at the end of the above SI 2023 No. 98 includes the following information:
- "These Regulations [SI 2023 No. 98] abolish the Health and Social Care Information Centre (informally known as NHS Digital) ("the Information Centre") and transfer its functions to NHS England. They also make associated consequential and transitional provision.".
Updates to the Planning Jungle website:
- The "GPDO 2015 (Consolidated)" document has been updated to incorporate the above SI 2023 No. 98.