The government has published the following "call for evidence") and "expression of interest", which runs for 6 weeks from 12/04/2023 until 24/05/2023:
- April 2023: Local Nutrient Mitigation Fund - call for evidence and expression of interest (link) (pdf print version of HTML webpage).
- The webpage (link) for the above consultation document includes the following information:
- "The call for evidence seeks to create a comprehensive view of the impact of nutrient neutrality advice on development. It invites all local planning authorities (LPA) affected by nutrient neutrality advice:
>>> to provide evidence as to the impact of nutrient neutrality
>>> to provide information and views about the scale of the impact, forthcoming solutions, and on-going work at a catchment level.".
- "We are also interested in hearing from others who have evidenced proposals which could reduce nutrient pollution and unlock housing.".
- "The expression of interest invites LPAs affected by nutrient neutrality advice:
>>> to submit costed expressions of interest for projects or strategies for delivering nutrient mitigation to unlock housing delivery in catchments of Habitats Sites affected by nutrient pollution.".