- The "All Other LDC Appeal Decisions" document provides a list of all LDC appeal decisions since October 2008 except those that relate to Part 1 of the GPDO (note: the latter are covered by other documents on this website). For reference, at the time of this post (October 2016), the above document currently includes 1632 appeal decisions.
- For each appeal decision, this list includes certain information, including the description of development, the PJ categories, and any case law references within the appeal decision notice.
- A key point of the above document is that it enables members to search for LDC appeal decisions in a number of ways that are not currently possible on the Planning Inspectorate's website, such as the following.
- It’s possible to search for appeals for which the description of development contains a particular word or phrase (e.g. “pharmacy”, "mobile home", etc).
- It’s possible to search for appeals that fall within a particular PJ category (e.g. “GPDO > Part 2 Class A”, etc).
- It’s possible to search for appeals that contain a particular case law reference (e.g. “Dyer v Dorset County Council (1988)”, etc).