Note: On 15/04/2015 this "DMPO 2010" was superseded by the "DMPO 2015".
The document on this page provides a consolidated version of "The Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2010" (i.e. the "DMPO 2010").
(PDF document, opens in a new window).
[Note: To enable the above link, please log onto the website with a current membership.]
Screenshots for the above document:
Statistics for the above document:
- Last updated: July 2023 (note: regular updates not required)
- Number of Statutory Instruments incorporated: 15
Original Statutory Instrument:
- October 2010: SI 2010 No. 2184 - The Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2010 (pdf) (link).
Amendment Statutory Instruments:
- [Note: To view this list of 14 SIs, please log onto the website with a current membership.]
- On 01/10/2010 the above "DMPO 2010" replaced the previous "GDPO 1995" (i.e. "The Town and Country Planning (General Development Procedure) Order 1995").
- To view a table that shows how the articles and Schedules within the GDPO 1995 correspond to the articles and Schedules within the DMPO 2010, please view the "Table of Destinations" at the end of the following document:
- September 2010: Letter from DCLG to Chief Planning Officers introducing the DMPO 2010 (link).
- To view a list of updates relating to this page, please view the following category:
>>> "Category: Legislation - DMPO 2010".