This document provides a consolidated version of "The Town and Country Planning General Regulations 1992" (i.e. the "General Regulations 1992"):
(PDF document, opens in a new window).
[Note: To enable the above link, please log onto the website as a member].
Example Screenshot for the above document:
Statistics for the above document:
- Last checked for updates: February 2019 (checked for updates on a monthly basis)
- Number of Statutory Instruments listed: 13
Original Statutory Instrument:
Amendment Statutory Instruments:
- [Note: To view this list of 12 SIs, please log onto the website as a member].
Other Statutory Instruments:
The following SIs do not directly amend the legislation, but instead cause the legislation to be modified in certain situations (e.g. with respect to certain organisations):
- [Note: To view this list of 5 SIs, please log onto the website as a member].
Updates relating to this page:
- To view a list of updates relating to this page, please view the following category:
- Category: Legislation - General Regulations 1992