This document provides the conclusions, summaries, and decision notices for 100 PRIOR APPROVAL appeal decisions relating to householder permitted development legislation (i.e. the prior approval process for larger rear extensions under Part 1 Class A of the GPDO):
[Note: To enable the above link, please log onto the website with a current membership.]
(PDF document, opens in a new window).
- Last updated: 24/08/2021 (no longer regularly updated)
- Total number of appeal decisions: 100
(plus 15 "Potential fallback position" appeals, which are NOT summarised (only listed))
- Number of pages: 238
- The "Reference Section" section within the above document shows the conclusions for all of the appeal decisions, and indicates how many appeal decisions have supported and contradicted each particular conclusion.
- The "Appeal Decision Summaries" section within the above document provides full summaries for all of the appeal decisions.
- At the end of each summary, there is a link to the appeal decision notice and (if applicable) the costs decision notice. These links only work for members, and there is no extra cost for clicking on them. This means that only members can see the full details of each appeal decision, including the Planning Inspectorate's reference, the site address, the decision date, the name of the local authority, etc.
- To view a list of updates relating to this page, please view the following category: - Category: Part 1 of the GPDO - PRIOR APPROVAL Appeal Decisions