IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are renewing your membership, please do so via the "Renew your Membership - LOCAL AUTHORITY" page (which will enable you to keep your existing username).
Otherwise, if you are becoming a member for the first time, please choose one of the following options, depending on whether you wish to pay via BACS, cheque, or PayPal. Please note that the cost of membership is the same for all of these options - £360 (i.e. £300 + VAT) for 1 year.
OPTION 1 - BACS or CHEQUE:
To pay for your membership via BACS or cheque, please contact "Steve Speed" at the email address shown on the "Our Registered Details, and Contact Us" page, to request a "Membership Order Form". After you return this form, you will be sent an invoice by email, quoting any PO number that you provide.
OPTION 2 - PAYPAL:
To pay for your membership via PayPal, please follow the process below:
Step 2 - Click on the PayPal button (at the end of this page):
- Please click on the PayPal button at the end of this page.
Step 3 - Click on the link in the email that you receive:
- Once you've paid on the PayPal website, you will be sent an email containing a registration link that allows you to create your username and password for the Planning Jungle website.
- Note: The above email will be sent to the same email address that you use when you submit your payment via the PayPal website.
For the above "Option 2", please click on the PayPal button below:
- £360 (i.e. £300 + VAT) for 1 year:
- All membership options cover all employees within the organisation or local authority.
- All membership options provide full access to all of the benefits of the Planning Jungle website, as described on the "Benefits of Membership" page.
- For "Frequently Asked Questions" about the cost of membership, please view the "Cost of Membership - FAQ" page.