The document on this page provides the conclusions, summaries, and decision notices for LDC appeal decisions relating to Part 14 Classes A and B of the GPDO (i.e. "solar equipment on domestic premises" and "stand-alone solar equipment on domestic premises").
(PDF document, opens in a new window).
[Note: To enable the above link, please log onto the website with a current membership.]
Screenshots for the above document:
Statistics for the above document:
- Last updated: 12/09/2023 (note: checked for updates on a monthly basis)
- Total number of appeal decisions: 13
- Number of pages: 37
Notes for the above document:
- The above document is currently a relatively short document, because so far there have been relatively few appeal decisions relating to Part 14 Classes A and B of the GPDO.
- The "Reference Section" section within the above document shows the conclusions for all of the appeal decisions, and indicates how many appeal decisions have supported and contradicted each particular conclusion.
- The "Appeal Decision Summaries" section within the above document provides summaries for all of the appeal decisions.
- At the end of each summary, there is a link to the appeal decision notice and (if applicable) the costs decision notice. These links only work for members, and there is no extra cost for clicking on them. This means that only members can see the full details of each appeal decision, including the Planning Inspectorate's reference, the site address, the decision date, the name of the local authority, etc.
- To view a list of updates relating to this page, please view the following category:
>>> "Category: GPDO Part 14 Classes A and B - LDC Appeal Decisions".