This page provides a list of which amendment Statutory Instruments (SIs) apply to "The Town and Country Planning (Tree Preservation) (England) Regulations 2012" (i.e. the "Tree Preservation Regulations 2012").
Statistics for this page:
- Last checked for updates: July 2017 (checked for updates on a monthly basis)
- Number of Statutory Instruments listed: 1
Original Statutory Instrument:
- April 2012: SI 2012 No. 605 - The Town and Country Planning (Tree Preservation) (England) Regulations 2012 (pdf) (link).
- May 2012: SI 2012 No. 605 - Correction (pdf) (link).
Amendment Statutory Instruments:
- (None so far)
Other Statutory Instruments:
The following SIs do not directly amend the legislation, but instead cause the legislation to be modified in certain situations (e.g. with respect to certain organisations):
- [Note: To view this list of 1 SI, please log onto the website as a member].
Notes for this page:
- On 06/04/2012 the above "Tree Preservation Regulations 2012" replaced the previous "Tree Regulations 1999" (i.e. "The Town and Country Planning (Trees) Regulations 1999").
- For reference, the previous legislation was introduced by SI 1999 No. 1892 (link), and amended by SI 2008 No. 2260 (link) and SI 2008 No. 3202 (link).
Updates relating to this page:
- To view a list of updates relating to this page, please view the following category:
- Category: Legislation - Tree Preservation Regulations 2012