Every Monday morning, the Planning Jungle website sends out a short email stating what has been updated on the website since the previous week. Although this information is similar to that provided on the Updates page (and the Updates - Browse by Category page) of this website, the majority of members find it more convenient to receive this information by email. At present, more than 75% of members have signed up to this service, for which there is no extra cost.
To receive this weekly newsletter, please click on the following link:
(opens in a new window)
[Note: To enable the above link, please log onto the website as a member].
- This service is only available to current members, and there's no extra cost for this service.
- The weekly newsletter can be received by anyone within your organisation. When you click on the above link, you will be asked to enter your "Username" and "Email Address". Although the "Username" must be the one that you use to log onto the Planning Jungle website, the "Email Address" can be any email address within your organisation, and does not have to be the same as the contact person for your membership account. Furthermore, there are no restrictions on the number of employees within your organisation who can complete the above process and receive the weekly newsletter concurrently.
- Please note that after you click on the above link and enter your details, you will be sent an automatic email that you must click to confirm your subscription. This automatic email is sent to check that the email address that you have provided is indeed your correct email address.
- It's easy to unsubscribe from the weekly newsletter, as each email includes an "unsubscribe" link.
- To view a sample version of the weekly newsletter, please click here.
- If you have any questions about signing up to this service, please contact "Steve Speed" at the email address shown on the "Our Registered Details, and Contact Us" page.